POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help! Why is my media so dark? (about 3 kb) : Re: Help! Why is my media so dark? (+ about 18 kb) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:09:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Why is my media so dark? (+ about 18 kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Oct 2000 04:41:47
Message: <39d6f8cb@news.povray.org>
"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message

| Yes, MP 0.5a. Hm, ambient_light is set to zero. Does that make any
| difference?

No matter.  I get a granular white media object.  So it's not any of that
part of the scene file you posted here.  I even put the whole thing into a
large (hollow) box.
What is the light_source, where at.  Above the clouds?  Well I tried that
too though.
Strange that it's not working then but must be another factor.
Attached is what I get here, the samples are 2,2 but doesn't change color
using any samples that I can tell.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: