POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shrine (128K) : Re: Shrine (128K) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shrine (128K)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 29 Sep 2000 11:23:28
Message: <39d4b3f0@news.povray.org>
Nice, but not worth 70+ hours of render-time. You could have made the thing
further off in the distance a texture, and the stuff in the foreground an
isosurface. More objects in the scene would have made it more interesting as
well. But still, very nice. This shows the power of (Mega)POV radiosity. I'm
going to try to rerender my "It hurts..." scene, by doing it in several
chunks. Last night was the first one, at about ~10 hours. I hope I can
finish it this time.