POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cubic splines in megapatch, order of points matters? : Re: Cubic splines in megapatch, order of points matters? Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cubic splines in megapatch, order of points matters?
From: Spock
Date: 27 Sep 2000 11:26:46
Message: <39d211b6@news.povray.org>
Might be an idea to compare a,b,a,c with c,a,b,a.

I would suspect the a,b,a curve should be identical in both cases.

It might have been a typo, but I am pointing a suspicious finger at the
duplicate "a" in your sequence and suggesting you introduce a new point "c"
to test this theory.  Sorry I don't have a better way of expressing this.

I hope it works.