POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : Re: MTV Logo Server Time
22 Aug 2024 02:52:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MTV Logo
From: Rune
Date: 26 Sep 2000 11:11:47
Message: <39d0bcb3@news.povray.org>
"Remco de Korte" wrote:
> So, you're saying they want square animations?

I dunno... It could seem so.

> How about giving them a POV-flood?

If some of us POV-Ray users who actually watch the program (whether it is
often or just occasionally) sent in some animations and/or pictures made
especially for that program I see no harm in that.

However, I would dissociate myself from it if people sent in things even
though they have never actually watched the program, or if they sent in
pre-existing material just to use the program as an exhibition of their
personal artwork.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated August 7)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org