POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: The Fortress of Torganswall : Re: The Fortress of Torganswall Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Fortress of Torganswall
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 26 Sep 2000 07:55:31
Message: <39d08eb3@news.povray.org>
Ian Witham schrieb in Nachricht <39d00cd6@news.povray.org>...
>"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
>>
>> Steve schrieb in Nachricht ...
>> >You're right it doesn't look imposing, it looks kind of cute.
>> >

>> Is this a contradiction? Cute and imposing? Perhaps. Something to fear is
>> probably more imposing, isn't it?
>
>I think you misunderstand the sentence:
>
>Imposing = No
>Cute = Yes

No I understood it that way. But I wonder if it is possible to look imposing
AND cute at the same time. I hope 'imposing' has no connotation which I
totally miss, because most of the suggestions for this pic seems to say:
"make it darker, and add thinks to scare people of". I agree this will
probably help making it imposing, but I thought of a more "friendly" way. As
Tom Melly said in his reply: That might well be the problem. :-)

Greetings,

Marc-Hendrik