POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yum [42.7kb] : Re: Yum - 2nd version w. radiosity [20.4kb] Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yum - 2nd version w. radiosity [20.4kb]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 23 Sep 2000 10:50:20
Message: <39ccc32c@news.povray.org>
2nd go, with radiosity. Crust and cheese are still very much roughs
(although the crust pigment, with radiosity, has turned out better than I
expected).

BTW, the first render with radiosity came out rather blue - soon fixed by
lowering the blue component of the light (a bit too much?). Is this usual?
(my radiosity settings are unrefined at present - I just copied them in as a
block from my ocean irtc pic).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sputum2.jpg' (21 KB)