POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : Re: MTV Logo Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MTV Logo
From: 25ct
Date: 22 Sep 2000 21:00:29
Message: <39cc00ad@news.povray.org>
Thanks Rune.  I haven't even seriously contemplated trying to do an
animation yet, (If I can). I just wanted to know what sort of time it takes
to do what you have done, and whether it is viable for me at the moment.
For instance, if I quadruple your times, and get a 'movement' from my
effort, then I will be happy!  :o)

    Thanks,  ~Steve~
(gonna give it a go, but ain't got a clue as to 'what' yet... ;o)