POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yum [42.7kb] : Yum [42.7kb] Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:09:22 EDT (-0400)
  Yum [42.7kb]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 22 Sep 2000 09:06:23
Message: <39cb594f@news.povray.org>
A WIP - I'm a bit worried about my main bread-texture (not the crust or
filling, they're just roughs), but I can't quite put my finger on what the
problem is (and I may be switching to a croissant anyway). Any ideas?

The texture is
  pigment{rgb<1,1,0.9>}
  normal{average turbulence 1 normal_map{[bozo 2 scale 4][leopard 15 scale
0.05 turbulence 1]}}
  finish{ambient 0.5}

+ some blobs differenced to create the real dimples.

BTW The inspiration came from having my father convalece with me for a few
days after he came out of hospital - he arrived with several of the sputum
jars.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sputum1.jpg' (43 KB)