POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : Re: MTV Logo Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MTV Logo
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Sep 2000 22:18:20
Message: <39c96fec@news.povray.org>
Congratulations!  Stardom at last, eh?
Think they'll end up trimming it to a single rotation instead of the 2?  I'm
only joking of course but it always seems little graphic interludes such as
this are always so short, flash and it's gone.  I'm sure it will be original
length though  :-)  not that it's a large frame count as it is.  Should have
put subliminal messages about www.povray.org, news:povray.org and a few
other things or people while you were at it.  Again, I'm joking around...
maybe.

Bob