POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : Re: MTV Logo Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MTV Logo
From: Rune
Date: 20 Sep 2000 16:08:22
Message: <39c91936@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
>
> > Erm, why?
>
> Erm, why not ? A valid question from an inquisitive mind.
> It's not top secret or anything like that is it ?

The way I said it may have sounded in a way it shouldn't have - I was just
wondering really.

Anyway, the animation isn't sent on CD-ROM or VHS, but simply by e-mail.
Various formats can be used (I used AVI) - more details can be found on the
MTV Europe website.

Hope that was what you wanted to know...

BTW, I'm still wondering what the question was about!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org