POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Table Setting (~54kau) : Table Setting (~54kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Table Setting (~54kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 20 Sep 2000 14:40:52
Message: <39c904b4@news.povray.org>
Well, here it is. I meant to work on the textures afterwards, and dedicate
myself to the modelling (there is still lots of it left to do), but Mr.
Johnson got me all excited again about contributing to the CD, so I made
this test render into a real scene. Many, many thanks to Rick "Kitty5"
Pemberton for the generous donation of CPU cycles from his
250MHz-faster-than-mine computer. I wouldn't have been able to finish this
any time soon without his help. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'absetting.jpg' (39 KB)