POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : Re: MTV Logo Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MTV Logo
From: Rune
Date: 20 Sep 2000 14:37:20
Message: <39c903e0@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> How did you land this gig?

Top Selection is a program where they, besides showing lots of music videos,
show pictures and animations sent in by the viewers. The viewers don't get
that much credit - I imagine they will say something like, "This cool
animations is made by Rune from Denmark".

> That's pretty cool, Rune! Feel proud: We are!

Thank you! The show is on Monday to Thursday every week, and they *always*
show pictures and animations, so it isn't *that* special - but still a
little exiting! :-)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org