POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MTV Logo : MTV Logo Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  MTV Logo
From: Rune
Date: 20 Sep 2000 11:57:00
Message: <39c8de4c@news.povray.org>
Here's a small animation I've made.

This animation will be shown on MTV Europe on Monday 25 this month. It will
be shown in the program "Top Selection" which is on at 20:00 (Central
European Time).

What do you think?

By the way, if anybody here is able to grab screen shots from TV I would
appreciate it if you could get some screenshots of the program while my
animation is on, and then send them to me!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message