POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Model : New Model Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  New Model
From: Steve Clarke
Date: 18 Sep 2000 00:01:30
Message: <39c5939a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi list,
I would like your comments on a new model I'm working on.

http://www.teleport.com/~sclarke/images/Williams%20FW14_hs.jpg

The next phase involves placing corporate logos like decals in all the right
places.  I have good photos from which to lift these images.  I just seem a bit
daunted by the task.  I seem to be able to create texture maps that work, but my
images don't end up in the right spot.  Or when it seems like the image is
correctly placed on the model, it streatches over an edge and down the side like
mozzarella cheese.  Not the desired effect.

Any ideas on where I might find a good tutorial on doing this kind of work?

--
Steve Clarke
http://www.teleport.com/~sclarke