POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another ants pic (73K) : Re: another ants pic (73K) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 02:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another ants pic (73K)
From: 25ct
Date: 17 Sep 2000 15:19:15
Message: <39c51933@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message
> They have been walking in the circle for a long time and have lost
> weight... They are also somewhat less shiny now.
>
> ;)
>
> - Micha

    Hi Micha,
                    as I'm a novice Pover, I appreciate that you have done a
great job here.  I see that you may have added a brownish tinge to the
heads. I think that the ants may look better if this was all over the body,
rather than black. The 'Black Ants' that reside in the UK, are in fact dark
brown, with a kind of 'banding' across the abdomen. We also have some nasty
looking Red Ants! You can almost see through them. These will bite you. ;o)

      Nice Image!

   ~Steve~

> --
>  email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
>  visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
>  POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de

  [ Nice Image]