POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ants... do they look realistic? (53K) : Re: ants... do they look realistic? (53K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ants... do they look realistic? (53K)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Sep 2000 08:34:26
Message: <39c4ba52@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message
| I will try to make the ant somewhat less fat.

Well I didn't think there was anything much wrong that could be said when I
saw the animation, (almost) everyone seems to think the back is too big and
it certainly appears to be so in this image.  Getting a look at a photo
makes me think that the head might seem too small as well.  So maybe
changing both things might be worth a try; most likely with some stretching
lengthwise to even it all out?
The specular 1 could be reduced I guess but the photos I saw shows about
that much of a shine.  Maybe a camera flash or intense lighting thing
though.

Bob