POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chairs (~98kau) : Chairs (~98kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Chairs (~98kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 16 Sep 2000 12:49:57
Message: <39c3a4b5@news.povray.org>
I know I should have been working on the rest of the bar, but I got carried
away with the chairs. :) This is what they look like now. I have, as you can
see, 6 color-schemes available. Do you like them? Should I put chairs of all
colors into the bar, or should I only add one color?

Also, please don't forget that I still need contributors. There is a lot of
modelling to do. I will continue with the tables now. If someone can do
miscellaneous glasses and cups for me, I would really appreciate it. Try to
keep the models simple, though, because there will be lots of everything.
After all, it is a bar. I am most in need of human models. Anyone with Poser
who wishes to donate a barperson, please let me know. Send me a little
render of him/her. I also need a bouncer (for when a POVer gets a little too
wacky) and someone to handle the texture/model-rental stand. Thanks in
advance, everyone. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'aqueon.jpg' (70 KB)