POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a povray image... (~200kbu) : Re: Not a povray image... (~200kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a povray image... (~200kbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Sep 2000 21:44:25
Message: <39c2d079$1@news.povray.org>
news:39c299e6@news.povray.org...
|   Sorry for posting an off-topic image, but I wanted to share my
experience
| with you.
|
|   Have you even been so bored, so really, really bored, that you just
don't
| know what to do, and then you just, for example, open ms paint and start
| to furiously draw nonsense with random colors with the mouse?

Not sure I have, but probably so.  When I first had a graphics-capable
computer I used to try drawing with a mouse in 16 (or was it 64) color EGA,
and this looks like it could be from the old Deluxe Paint program I had
(well, still have).
It may be art, thing is though if there were no computer graphics this would
probably be looked upon as better art, with all the thin lines you know.
Expressionist or something I guess.

Bob