POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a povray image... (~200kbu) : Not a povray image... (~200kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Not a povray image... (~200kbu)
From: Warp
Date: 15 Sep 2000 17:51:37
Message: <39c299e6@news.povray.org>
Sorry for posting an off-topic image, but I wanted to share my experience
with you.

  Have you even been so bored, so really, really bored, that you just don't
know what to do, and then you just, for example, open ms paint and start
to furiously draw nonsense with random colors with the mouse?
  Well, this happened to me today. I just started to draw randomly with
random colors. After a while I noticed that the image vaguely resembled
something. I started to define more clearly the shapes and added details
and got the following image.
  It's made entirely with the mouse using the default colors in the color
palette of paint. Looks like a child's picture, but still there's something
in it... It's perhaps the camera angle (quite unusual for a child's pic).
  A psychologist could probably deduce something from it :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sunset.png' (208 KB)

Preview of image 'sunset.png'