POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mug (37 kb) : Re: Mug (37 kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mug (37 kb)
From: Tim Martin
Date: 15 Sep 2000 14:55:52
Message: <39c270b8@news.povray.org>
Psychomek wrote in message <39C16064.AF746828@home.com>...

>Tim Martin wrote:
>
>> Oldstench wrote in message ...

Can

>> >Very nice model, and I like the stain on the cd...
>>
>> Thanks. The CD was simply done by putting it straight on the scanner,
>> ring-marks and all. I actually put my drinks on the freeserve CD most of
the
>> time (best use for it).
>
>I think an AOL one would be better.....

I work in a computer repair place, and we used to have a lot more problems
with freeserve screwing up machines - it's the most popular free ISP here in
the UK (no idea why). Actually, I've only got 2 AOL CDs in my collection,
compared to 8 compuserves and 3 freeserves.

Tim

--
email: wir### [at] asymptoticcouk
Website: http://www.alphafish.f9.co.uk/