POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : DivX ;-) Spinning Chair (354kbu) : Re: DivX ;-) Spinning Chair (354kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DivX ;-) Spinning Chair (354kbu)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 15 Sep 2000 11:22:20
Message: <39c23eac@news.povray.org>
> looks good - how did you combine the audio?

Thanks. Well, first I made a Bink video file, and then turned that into a
DivX ;-) AVI. Then I ripped a track off an oldies CD I have around here.
Then I went to Goldwave, and chopped it down to 18 seconds and added a fade
out (toll: $0.21). Then I went into VirtualDub, added the video stream, told
it not to process it, just copy it, but to change the frame rate from 30 to
10, and then I added the WAV file which I had made, and told it to compress
as an MP3. Viola. That's it. :)