POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : What has 8 legs & stinging tail? [~454K Mpg] : Re: What has 8 legs & stinging tail? [~454K Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What has 8 legs & stinging tail? [~454K Mpg]
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 14 Sep 2000 08:01:39
Message: <39c0be23@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote :

> However I researched a little on them once and seems there are
> even kinds that live around buildings (no kidding), small and dark brown
> too, if I remember right.

    We have those, about 1" and almost transparent brown. They seem to want
to live on my porch. Sting feels like a wasp. I have a friend with a
collection of scorpions. Some of them have much larger claws. Some have a
kind of tail that kind of collapses down to ride on their back while others
drag their tail behind.