POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : What has 8 legs and 8 eyes? [~425K Jpg] : Re: What has 8 legs and 8 eyes? [~425K Jpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What has 8 legs and 8 eyes? [~425K Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Sep 2000 04:23:08
Message: <39c08aec$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39BE26F3.599035C7@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

| I can't judge the legs' movement, but it looks good.  OTOH most spiders
have a
| more circular arrangement of the legs.
|
| Maybe do a whole array of spiders moving synchronous :-)

Yeah, I think you're absolutely right about the more evenly circled legs.
Oh well, I made it into a scorpion now and they are arranged more like I
already had them.  Going to post that here as a bunch like you suggested.

Bob