POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip needs help : Re: wip needs help Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wip needs help
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 13 Sep 2000 16:31:14
Message: <39bfe412$1@news.povray.org>
First I want to say that these images are *incredible*...
Again :-)
I had similar problems once (about 4 years ago) when I was making my first
Liberator-model (from Blake's 7.  I lost that version.  Harddisk crash.
Lost three years of work :-(
I solved it by using the phong-highlights instead of specular.
Hope this helps...

Your images remind me that I should finish my Falcon-model :-)

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf
http://zknaepen.freeservers.com

ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> schreef in berichtnieuws
39BFC330.499E0C1D@yahoo.com...