POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Nope, sorry, no glows here... (282Kbu) - pyramid.mpg [1/1] : Re: Nope, sorry, no glows here... (282Kbu) - pyramid.mpg [1/1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nope, sorry, no glows here... (282Kbu) - pyramid.mpg [1/1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Sep 2000 05:09:41
Message: <39bf4455@news.povray.org>
Interesting, a kind of CSG using light and media and spheres then.
I know if I were to try placing the speres like that I wouldn't have even
thought of mathematics, except for the little bit needed to make the four
vectors.  Like so: 1 unit radius spheres, position each half a unit
up/down/sideways and hope for the best; adjust if wrong.
Got any more light shapes planned or is this going to be the one and only?

Bob