POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cracked Sphere (~41kbbu) : Cracked Sphere (~41kbbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Cracked Sphere (~41kbbu)
From: Richard Dault
Date: 12 Sep 2000 11:26:08
Message: <39be4b10@news.povray.org>
This is similar to the other sphere I posted a week ago, but it's a whole
sphere instead.

The marble pattern only appears on the surface, you don't see the crack
'inside' the sphere.  Anyone know why?  I tried to increase the max_trace to
3 (global max_trace_level is 25) and it didn't do much, but it's still nice
nevertheless.  Because of this, it doesn't really look like glass.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'brokensphere.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'brokensphere.jpg'