POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?] : Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?]
From: Spock
Date: 11 Sep 2000 19:36:06
Message: <39bd6c66$1@news.povray.org>
I like the dome.  It shows curved shapes from rectangular
blocks and I think that is cool.  Perhaps you could move it
back and towards the center so it forms an unobtrusive bit
of detail in the background.  Sort of like a Giles cartoon...

Or perhaps you could have the convoy leaving the dome
and coming towards the camera (or returning home if you
want to highlight the back end of one of the buggies). You
get the close up and still keep most of the original bits.

Nice work!