POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glowing of UDOs : Re: Glowing of UDOs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing of UDOs
From: Charles
Date: 11 Sep 2000 15:15:46
Message: <39bd2f62@news.povray.org>
Hi Ryan,

thanks for your very quick answer.
What you say is what I was afraid of. The UDO from Rhino is a mesh, a mesh
can't be hollow because it's not a solid was my first thought.
I'n not so fimiliar in editing POV files, so it probably lasts a little bit
to follow your suggestions.
Are you sure there is no other trick than editing files?

The reason why I don't model in Moray is I am not able to do it. I would
have to learn a lot. Up to now I use Moray as an interface to Povray, this
works very very fine, I'm glad to have this wonderful combination.

The reason why I model in Rhino is I know it since the beta days, now I deal
with it and make the user support for a company in germany.

By the way: I use MegaPov 0.5A.

Thanks again, Ryan!

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-