POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Real" scene... (~21kau) : Re: "Real" scene... (~21kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Real" scene... (~21kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 11 Sep 2000 14:59:41
Message: <39bd2b9d@news.povray.org>
> it looks good, but really somewhat small.  Does it render that slow ?

No, I just was doing all my test renders at that size, and left it like that
for the final. Take into consideration that I used +AM2 +A0.1, so that does
slow things down quite a bit. It took about 20mins. without being the main
priority or anything. I was doing other stuff at the time.

> Add some additional walls and vegetation and it will make a quite pleasant
> nighttime scene :-)

OK. I think I'll go with what Kevin suggested. I've got lots of modelling to
do. Joy. :)