POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Real" scene... (~21kau) : "Real" scene... (~21kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  "Real" scene... (~21kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 10 Sep 2000 11:33:10
Message: <39bba9b6@news.povray.org>
Here is a bit more of a "real" scene, using my radiosity settings. I used
the same settings as before, adding only "ambient_light 0" and
"assummed_gamma 1" (and the corresponding setting in the INI file). I left
the rest exactly the same. I used light_groups again, but in this case, only
to keep the lamp from casting shadows (the rest of the lights do affect the
lamp, just not the bulb in the lamp). I didn't have to tweak any ambient or
diffuse settings, as before (remember, I like to keep things simple). I only
added this finish to the plane, so it would look more night-time like:
brilliance 0 diffuse 2/9. I used 4 area_lights, including the moon, lamp,
and the lights inside the building. I don't know what else to say. Enjoy.
Comment. Let me know where to take this.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moretests.jpg' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'moretests.jpg'