POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Challenge - Petra : Petra - Photo (49 K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Petra - Photo (49 K)
From: David Heys
Date: 10 Sep 2000 06:25:33
Message: <39bb619d@news.povray.org>
During a web search for Petra, I found quite a few pictures of the various
buildings, sights, etc.. One picture in particular that struck me is the one
attached. It's a shot of the Khazneh. The fellow had the courage to climb up
the rock face for 50 meters or so, opposite the Khanseh, and take the
picture. Since you're camera got fragged, I thought you might like it. Oh,
and the website I found it at is:

http://raingod.com/angus/Gallery/Photos/MiddleEast/Jordan/Petra/index.html

Saadat Saeed <saa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> it is almost there.... but the sand is more Red and the structures inside
> Petra are AMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNNG!
>
> I was breathless all the while... I have pictures up to the dead sea...
but
> then my camera dies on me (I accidently dipped it into the dead sea) and
> when we went to Petra... NO camera..................
>
> Anyway..If anyone is going for a vacation do stop by at Jordan to see
Petra
> (But

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: