POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Searching for logical "not" : Re: Searching for logical "not" Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Searching for logical "not"
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 9 Sep 2000 13:26:01
Message: <39ba72a9@news.povray.org>
Sorry Steve I was indeed not clear in my question. As Chris said, I was
looking for an isosurface-function-operator.

CSG does not work, because the cutout-surface would not be affected by the
third function (in this case a wood-pattern as function). In this special
case I have now, I avoided the difference by "rebuilding" the inverted shape
(a simple box) with two unioned boxes (the contained_by-object cared for the
rest). But that was only possible in this simple case.

Thanks for the help,

Marc-Hendrik

Steve schrieb in Nachricht ...