POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Logo goes to the beach : Re: POV Logo goes to the beach Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Logo goes to the beach
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Sep 2000 20:08:54
Message: <39b97f96@news.povray.org>
"Chris Colefax" <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote

    This is -exactly- what I was talking about when this started. If this
was in the corner of a scene, we, being in the know, would notice it and
know that the scene was made with povray. But for others, who perhaps do
not -care- what program was used, it would not detract from the total image.