POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Problem? : Re: Problem? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 7 Sep 2000 22:27:51
Message: <39b84ea7@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" <chr### [at] maccom> wrote :

> With QuickTime Player and QuickTime 4.0, I see a full orbit with 36
> frames.

    Hmmm... I've tried 4 players with no better success. I will see where my
QT is and try it. But I can't figure out why it stopped working. I did half
a dozen tests that worked and then changed the turbulence on the glow and it
stopped working...

    Maybe this is one of those hypothetical Windoze problems.