POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Problem? : Re: Problem? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem?
From: Jetlag
Date: 7 Sep 2000 21:05:47
Message: <39b83b6b@news.povray.org>
I've run into this problem a few times and I've seen it happen to a couple
other people.  Most likely the encoding bitrate is too high; the only thing
that's moving is the orbitter. I'd say use half the bitrate and see if you
see the same thing. It may work, but if it still fails use half of that, or
if it gets crappy go halfway back up. It's all trial and error.