POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Glowing Space Explosion : Re: Glowing Space Explosion Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Space Explosion
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 7 Sep 2000 01:47:53
Message: <39b72c09@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> The wait for 4.0 could become like a myth in reverse, that is to say
before
> it exists it'll be considered well known yet with no proof of existence.

But what do y'all have to look forward to? Imagine how exciting a new
official release is for me! The anticipation over 3.5 is building for me,
probably much more so than for you MegaPOVers... I may still break down one
day and try MegaPOV again (or MP+, or Super MP++, or whatever else is out
there), but the unofficial version that I did try didn't seem to be real
stable or bug-free. Although I must admit that some of those features are
quite tempting...

Regards,
Dave