POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : September Moon WIP (104 K) : Re: September Moon WIP (104 K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: September Moon WIP (104 K)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 5 Sep 2000 14:29:42
Message: <39b53b96@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I like it very much. It's just what I need in my mood at the moment.
 It looks good on my monitor (since other tend to find my pics to dark,
yours might be too?). Nice cloud and moon, but the stars look not right.
Don't know, too many or wrong hemisphere (for me)?

Is there an .inc or a macro for the trees?

Marc-Hendrik

Margus Ramst schrieb in Nachricht <39B5055E.6A974AA8@peak.edu.ee>...