POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windoze : Re: Windoze Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windoze
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 4 Sep 2000 22:15:46
Message: <39b45752$1@news.povray.org>
Macro?  Hmmmmmm... Could get interesting, I'll have to think about that.  My
challenge is that I always come up with way too much way too fast to go back
and retrofit the macro... what would be good is a skeleton macro for all
object types... so you define the objects first and then the macro can be
modified to add in the variety of selections.  So if you have 10 windows, it
has 10 different options you can select randomly or by specifying them... or
it could be 100 or any number.

Anyone got a skeleton to get me started?

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...