POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB) : Re: Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two broken Blobs (Bug ?) (8KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Sep 2000 18:31:49
Message: <39b422d5@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tto### [at] onlineno> wrote in message

| Several combinations of threshold, strength
| scaling and rotations seem to do this to my
| blobs  :((
|
| Can anyone explain what is going in here.

Can't explain it but if threshold for the cylinder is 0.075 and for the
sphere 0.21 they both seem okay at that point.
Changing the scale to 5 times larger (and applying *5 to camera location,
light position and the translations of sphere and cylinder too) doesn't fix
them.  I was trying to see if there were too small because that's a know
problem with the primitives if they get too small.  These aren't in the
range of size that would be a problem normally to begin with though.

Bob