POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Objets d'art: le carde, le sphère (44+46+44kbbu) : Re: Objets d'art: le carde, le cone et la sphere (44+46+44kbbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Objets d'art: le carde, le cone et la sphere (44+46+44kbbu)
From: 25ct
Date: 4 Sep 2000 18:26:54
Message: <39b421ae@news.povray.org>
Dave, believe me, that second one *IS* amber! Is that possibly what you
were trying to achieve? If you have less 'discs', inside of it, it will look
even more so, (stick a fly in there). You may have stumbled onto something
very nice here! Well done!
  I can't comment on the other two, but they are great as well!

    ~Steve~