POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cornell : Re: Check it! Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Check it!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Sep 2000 08:20:22
Message: <39b39386@news.povray.org>
That looks far better than the BMRT render already, very smooth.  Looking
back at the Cornell comparisons you posted before they both had the same
mottled appearance, but I didn't care much for the "correct" way you were
implying until seeing this one.  Probably because of that and the jpeg
artifacts.  Wouldn't hurt to post these at a bit better quality I think or
we can't scrutinize as much as otherwise possible.
This file was only 11.7KB afterall  :-)  so a 50KB wouldn't be bad to D/L.

Bob