POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windoze : Re: Windoze Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windoze
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Sep 2000 07:56:14
Message: <39b38dde@news.povray.org>
"Robert J Becraft" <cas### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
| Experimenting with Gothic windows... the ones with pointy tops.

Very neat.  Looks like the lower sections of each might even slide open.  I
too like the bricks and blocks but it seems they should maybe have at least
some specularity.  I can't tell if the window glass is reflecting the point
light source showing on the ground near the camera position or if there is
any specular highlight in them.  Should be some showing in them too I would
think.
Oh, and the foundation blocks meeting the brick part way doesn't look
feasible either, appears to overlap there.  Likewise I see trouble with the
corners, should be a brick depth distance there.
Of course, you were showing the windows though  :-)

Bob