POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : FLWtable+ ver 1.1 WIP : Re: FLWtable+ ver 1.1 WIP Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLWtable+ ver 1.1 WIP
From: 25ct
Date: 3 Sep 2000 07:42:52
Message: <39b2393c@news.povray.org>
To be honest Psy, I think they are both out of line. Bring the slats on
the right forwards a bit, and the ones on the left backwards a bit, I think
that will sort it out.
   The book.... I'm not into radiosity yet. As I understand it, it is the
light that is  reflected from another source, (esp. colours, etc). Maybe,
tweak it down a touch?

    Good image though..     ~Steve~