POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glow effect + turbulence(3 images about 20K each) - attached files (1/1) : Re: Glow effect + turbulence(3 images about 20K each) - attached files (1/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow effect + turbulence(3 images about 20K each) - attached files (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Sep 2000 17:30:59
Message: <39b17193$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39B16F98.EF51C949@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

|  maybe some kind of fast alternative for media in some cases.

Which has me wondering how this will mingle with media.  It's a waiting game
:-)
Patterns too? Wow...
You know what would be completely fantastic is some sort of way to have the
glow emitting light, some kind of shaped light then and --- oh, okay, I knew
I was dreaming.

Bob