POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon and Stars! OR..,What have I.... : Re: Moon and Stars! OR..,What have I.... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon and Stars! OR..,What have I....
From: 25ct
Date: 2 Sep 2000 08:03:43
Message: <39b0ec9f@news.povray.org>
Hi Grim, yes, it was just a thought. I imagined being able to take a
really good photo of say, a bee, and then somehow placing it in PoV and then
zooming in on it until you could see each individual hair on the bee. I just
thought that it would be quite a good way of getting some interesting
textures like this, and maybe using them as backgrounds or something. I
wish!  ;o)

  ~Steve~