POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Other kind of topics for IRTC? : Re: Other kind of topics for IRTC? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 08:55:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Other kind of topics for IRTC?
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 1 Sep 2000 22:54:54
Message: <39b06bfe@news.povray.org>
I've got to say, I like the idea of at least one round of the IRTC without
too many restrictions on the subject matter...  that's why I brought up the
nonrepresentational choice.  I don't mean a round where ANYTHING
goes, but at least a round where people will have a little more freedom
to let their imaginations run wild.  If someone has another idea besides
nonrepresentational let us know.  I'll vote for it!

- Doug Eichenberg
  http://www.getinfo.net/douge
  dou### [at] nlsnet