POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (49.1K) : Re: First Post (49.1K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (49.1K)
From: autowitch
Date: 31 Aug 2000 15:39:52
Message: <39aeb488$1@news.povray.org>
D. J.,

Thank you.

There are a lot of historical problems in this picture.  This started as a
test image for testing the bricks (which I'm using for a primitive temple).
And image mapping on isosurfaces (for a different scene).  Since I was
working on them at the same time, I combined the two tests.

However, I liked the test image a lot.  I think I am going to strip out the
walls and floor and replace them with something a bit more accurate.  Pry
for this scene a roughened limestone wall with (partial) plastering would be
the best.  I will pry start reworking the image tonight.

-- d gold    a.k.a the autowitch

"D.J. Brown" <ext### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> This looks very nice. I like your use of isosurfaces in your textures.
Only