POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (49.1K) : Re: First Post (49.1K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (49.1K)
From: autowitch
Date: 31 Aug 2000 11:28:58
Message: <39ae79ba$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you.  I was thinking the same thing about the blocks...  I use an
isosurface with noise added to it to weather the blocks, but I don't quite
have the formulas worked out quite right.

I have some more images in the works, but I still have a ways to go on them.
You will pry see more of me.

-- d gold    a.k.a the autowitch