POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fender guitar image and scene, advise please 145 kb : Fender guitar image and scene, advise please 145 kb Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Fender guitar image and scene, advise please 145 kb
From: Erick
Date: 30 Aug 2000 16:33:36
Message: <39ad6fa0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

Finally, I have made the black acoustic Fender guitar as nice as I can make
it.

However, I have some trouble fitting the Fender logo on it. I have to use an
image file cause I can't find the right font ;-((

I hope you enjoy it.

Greetz, Erick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Fendergitar.jpg' (109 KB) Download 'Fendergitar.pov.txt' (18 KB) Download 'fender.gif' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'Fendergitar.jpg'
Fendergitar.jpg

Preview of image 'fender.gif'
fender.gif