POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 29 Aug 2000 09:14:37
Message: <39abb73d@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote in message

> Second image is some test rendering of the crystal macro I made, though
> I don't know if they'll fit in the RMF landscape. Still good for other
> stuff though.

Crystals look very nice. Can you change the texture/interior?
They'd be nice for amythest crystals, the ones sometimes found in the
center of rocks.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *